Teaching and learning with the support Handling of complaints can help customize and develop learning implementation in accordance with the needs and the professional world. Therefore, a political science study program also formulate a complaints mechanism, handling complaints, and feedback.
Objective: Provide direction procedurally and facilitate the students to submit complaints, suggestions, and criticisms related to the organization of the academic community.
1. Complaint Form Filling
- Students will make a complaint, suggestion or criticism to fill up a complaint that has been provided by the study program in the staff room or a study program through the website of the course (for the online form click here)
- The complaint form can be informed either directly or indirectly.
- Media delivery can be done in two ways, either real (through box Drop Box) or virtual (via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Formulation Solution
- Form that has been entered will be recapitulated and then handed over to the chairman of the study program to follow-up.
- Chairman of the Program will periodically hold meetings to discuss the recapitulation of student complaints.
- All studies program managers have an obligation to think about solutions to the problems faced by the study program.
- Staff courses make the minutes of the proposed solutions on the recapitulation of complaints that have been discussed in the meeting.
- Proposed solutions will be sorted by type, whether related to academic activities (organization of teaching and the like), equipment (educational facilities and the like), and so forth.
- Minutes later made a complaint as document
- Chairman of the Program to deliver solutions that have been agreed at a meeting of the Dean’s proposal and suggested that the solution can be implemented and supported by faculty system devices.