1. Organizational Structure Faculty of Social and Political Science (FISIP)
or download here
2. Organizational Structure Study Courses of Political Science
or download here
[spoiler show=”Head Chief”]
- Develop plans and work programs as a working guideline Studies Program;
- Making the concept of the development plan study program as input Dean (further studies, training of staff / faculty, laboratory and administrative staff, students soft skills training);
- Guide and assess student activities in the Program for the development of materials;
- Coordinate the provision of education / academic undergraduate programs in the Program;
- Coordinates the development of GBPP, SAP teaching;
- Develop / evaluate the workloads teaching faculty each semester;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of lectures to improve the quality of study program;
- Coordinate the implementation of the test and the collection of exam questions;
- Proposed the assignment Lecturer Guardian or Academic Advisor to the Dean;
- Coordinate the implementation of student consultation with academic supervisor;
- Develop plans operating costs per year Study Program Study Program based on the workload and conditions applicable to the smooth operation of the lecture;
- Develop plans need faculty and administrative departments;
- Coordinate the faculty to do research, and community service in accordance with the workloads and expertise;
- Prepare reports on the implementation of the Program in accordance with the results that have been achieved as the accountability of the task.
- Help prepare materials to the draft plan and the annual work program study program as guidance tasks;
- Help prepare materials concept development plan study program (further studies, training of staff / faculty, laboratory and administrative staff, students soft skills training)
- Help make a division of lectures and faculty teaching loads;
- Coordinate the drafting GBPP and SAP based on the applicable regulations;
- Develop instruments monitoring the implementation of the course in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Monitor the progress of a student’s study;
- Collecting the value end of the semester;
- Coordinating the students who complete the final project with the supervisor to the smoothness of academic work;
- Develop an implementation plan pratikum;
- Coordinating Program administration and collecting documents related to the Program;
- Draft report on the implementation of activities Studies based on data and information.
[spoiler show=”Head of UJM”]
- Preparation of documents (Specification Program (SP), Manual of Procedure (MP), Work Instructions (IK), which according to the Academic Standard, Academic Quality Manual and Procedures Manual at the faculty level);
- Self Evaluation Report Preparation Programs and EPSBED (Electronic Report of Self-Evaluation Self-Evaluation Based Studies Program) PS for each semester;
- Preparation Academic Quality Internal Audit (AIMA);
- Preparation Audit International Standard Organization (ISO)
- Continuous quality improvement is based on the formulation of the corrections department.
[spoiler show=”Head of Laboratory”]
1. Responsible for inventory tools and lab materials;
2. Develop plans and work programs or activities of the laboratory;
3. To coordinate, manage and prepare for pratikum labs and research;
4. Develop technical guidelines (SOP) laboratory use;
5. Develop a procurement plan, maintenance of laboratory equipment, such as:
- Propose the materials and equipment needed for each semester to the Dean through the Chairman of the Program;
- Reported damage, loss and deficiency – lack of facilities which are under the responsibility of the head of the laboratory to the Chairman of the Program;
6. To coordinate the development of science in a particular field of study through research;
7. The right to reject user requests a laboratory outside the applicable regulations;
Prepare reports on laboratory management periodically.
[spoiler show=”Head of Study Centre”]
- Coordinate the implementation of research and community service FISIP UB lecturer PS IP-based assessment of each.
- Assist in the implementation of cooperation with external agencies.
- Develop a schedule for the use of space study center for discussion or study.
- Inventory of research and community service IP FISIP PS UB lecturer.
- Monitor the curriculum development study program to fit the needs of policy makers / stakeholders.
- Build Political coordination with laboratories and PS IP FISIP UB
- Carry out education, research, and community service;
- Plan, implement the learning process, as well as assess and evaluate learning outcomes;
- Improving and developing the academic qualifications and competence on an ongoing basis in line with the development of science, technology and the arts;
- Act objectively and do not discriminate on consideration of gender, religion, race, ethnicity or certain physical conditions, or socio-economic background of students in learning;
- Upholding the legislation, laws and codes of conduct, as well as religious values and ethics; and
- Maintain and foster national unity.